The Rules are:
Link to the person that tagged you:
Post the rules on your blog. Share 6 non-important things/quirks about your kid. Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Let the fun begin!
Zachary (11 years old) –
1. We whines worse than my 3 year old.
2. He spends way to long getting ready for bed.
3. He now loves broccoli.
4. He will eat ramen noodles every day.
5. He says “I don’t know” more than any other person I have ever met in my life!
6. He hangs out with the girls around our home more than the boys..lol..especially since there are hardly any boys around here.
Melody (3 years old) –
1. She loves to do crafts.
2. She loves to dance.
3. She won’t eat much of anything….just cheese, waffles, pancakes, toast, bread with butter..basically carbs.
4. She won’t even drink juice any longer. Only water!
5. She loves to play on her v-tech nitro notebook.
6. She doesn’t like to pick up after herself and would rather that someone else do it for her. (such a princess!)
Kylie (1 year old) –
1. She loves to play with her food.
2. She enjoys playing with her baby doll and refuses to go to bed without her.
3. She will eat just about anything…but really loves broccoli, yogurt, bananas and spanish rice.
4. She likes to take all the crayons from the easel and put them on the carpet in the living room or the mat in front of the kitchen sink.
5. She can now walk down the stairs all by herself.
6. She is talking like crazy and saying about 10 new words a day!