Lynn tagged me so lets see what I have to do:
The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok..so 7 strange things about me..hmmm…lets think….
1. I HATE socks. I will wear slip on shoes year round as long as the snow isn’t too deep..and even then I wear shoes that I can take off as soon as I get to where I am going.
2. I write lists for EVERYTHING. But I never, ever seem to complete each item on my lists.
3. I am always looking for ways to make money.
4. I can sometimes feel my father’s presence…he got into a car accident on February 29, 2000 and died March 24th, 2000.
5. I love sappy movies and I cry during each and every one. (think Hallmark channel)
6. I grew my hair out long so I could do more with it but I basically put it up with clips or scrunchies or a barrette all the time. I never leave it down.
7. I wear the same size shoes as my 11 year old son. (Ladies size 10, Mens 8)